AEM®/CEM® Exam Prep Course
The AEM®/CEM® Prep Course was designed in partnership with the International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM). This course is designed for emergency management professionals seeking the AEM or CEM credential. The course walks learners through submitting an application and offers essay writing tips. Primarily, the course reviews key terms and concepts that may appear on the AEM/CEM exam. Learners can check their understanding throughout the course with interactive games, review checkpoints, and exams. Certified Emergency Managers provide expert commentary, using their knowledge and experience to guide learners through the course. Plus, learners can gauge their exam readiness with two full-length practice exams, which mirror the real AEM/CEM exam.
- Assess eligibility for either credential and begin preparing an application
- Solidify foundational knowledge of emergency management concepts
- Recognize how laws and authorities shape emergency management
- Identify key activities that occur during each phase of emergency management
- Explain the components of emergency program management
Find out more about this course